Shipping on all orders within Australia are a flat fee of $15.00
Standard deliveries within Australia
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) to Friday, where stock is available at our online warehouse, will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm (AEST) will be dispatched the next working day.
You will receive your order in approximately 3 to 5 working days*, depending on the destination.
*Please note that during Sale periods and Public Holidays, some orders can take longer than the time specified for delivery.
Items on back order may take longer than 3-5 working days. These will be sent separately with no additional postage charges applied.
For your protection, all parcels within Australia will be sent via registered mail and a signature will be required.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves the warehouse.
Countries outside of Australia will receive orders in approximately 7-14 working days with the shipping fee:
- $29.95 for shipping and handling outside Australia
- $3.00 for gift voucher only purchases
On occasion, some shipments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive, depending on the amount of time it may take for an item to clear customs. Backorder items may take longer than 7-14 days to deliver and these will be sent separately with no additional postage charges applied.
Postal charges for international air freight will be AUD$29.95.
Postal charge does not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where the order originated. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will arrive please consider the following:
- Credit card authorisation and address verification must be received prior to processing.
- Orders placed after 2pm (AEST) will be downloaded into the system for the following day therefore not processed that day.
- If an item you have ordered is out of stock online, we will attempt to locate your item at another store, and dispatch to you as soon as the item becomes available. No additional postage charges apply. We will notify you if the item has sold out across all stores.
- In the unfortunate circumstance where an item is sold out, we will advise you promptly so you can consider an alternative item.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact our Online department at email@example.com
Lost or Damaged Goods
If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of placing your order so we can investigate.